Thursday 1 October 2009

I know #2



How to flirt with Italian waiters
Moka pots make delicious coffee
Crisps taste better after eating chocolate
Kirkby is twinned with Albania
More cross-Channel swimmers have come from Albania than any other country
I have no desire to ever swim The English Channel
French perfumes use cat pee as an ingredient
All cats are secretly plotting to eat their owners
How to be a good friend
I am rubbish at emnity
I cannot spell enmity correctly first time round
A Small Boy in Bolton thinks the violin is completely bob
That life is too short not to be silly
The difference between fiction and fact
That in 1872 a Miss Edna Gussett invented the Elasticated Haversack


2 comments:

  1. Crisps and chocolate! Sure you're not from Glasgow?

    Kirby? Would that be Kirkby or West Kirby?

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, I've, er, written it how the residents pronounce it.

    Yes - and it was very, very deliberate.

    ReplyDelete