Wednesday 30 September 2009

I Know #1



Spiders are more frightened of me than I of them
If you swallow chewing gum it will wrap itself around your lungs
I would give my last breath to my children
Teenagers are emotional toddlers
Walking matches the rhythm of iambic pentameters
Nothing rhymes with orange
The recipe for the world's best chocolate brownies
Fast yeast is not at all like easy yeast
Getting lost isn't difficult
When I'm going uphill I'm heading north
A map of the world will always have the ability to surprise
Iron Knob is a place in New Zealand
Train tickets are surprisingly tricky to book
Books jostle for position as favourite
Headlice do not make affectionate pets
The pencil is mightier than the pen
Everything has a museum dedicated to it somewhere
The Pencil Museum is in Keswick
By law, all folk songs must have 95 verses


No comments:

Post a Comment